Friday, January 6, 2012

Myself =)

Hi~~Everyone =D.Nice too meet u all.Let me introduced about myself. My name is Soo Phorn.This year i m 18 years old. Born year 1993 month august day 4th in Hospital Alor Setar.Currently studying in The One Academy Penang.I m biggest in family and have a younger sister name Phavenat.This year she was 14 years old. And also born same place ith me.Firstly , I studying primary school named as S.J.K (C) Chio Min B at Kulim, Kedah . After graduate at primary school, i continue my secondary school at S.M.J.K Chio Min at the same place. At secondary school I was learning a lot of thing such as friendly , teamwork , memoriable between friend and more. Now i choose my own way as designer in The One Academy. For make a world different with design =D. And also thank a lot to my parents for supporting me as a designer way. I wont let my parents dissapointed on me . And thank to all of my friend that view my blog . =)

0 comments: